Bizkaia Provincial Council is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on the accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices. This accessibility statement applies to the https://interbiak.bizkaia.eus website.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Contents not accessible
The website may contain non-accessible content of the following types:
Non-compliance with RD 1112/2018
Occasional non-conformities with RD 1112/2018 may occur in the following cases:
- There is non-textual content that lacks a textual alternative, or has an alternative that is not adequate [requirement number 220.127.116.11 Non-textual content of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are videos with audio that lack spoken subtitles, transcription and audio description [requirements number 7.1.5, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 7.2.1 and 7.3 of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are errors in the use of semantic labelling that reflects the information and relationships of the content, as well as the name, function and value of all components of the pages [requirements number 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are status messages that are not announced to users of support products [requirement number 18.104.22.168 Status messages of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are errors related to colour, colour contrast and use of colour to convey information [requirement number 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are errors on some pages related to text size and its customisability when zooming in [requirement number 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are pages whose keyboard navigation is not optimal [requirement number 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- The purpose of links, instructions, headings or portal labels may not always be sufficiently descriptive or consistent for all users, and errors are not adequately identified [requirements number 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are pages where an event cannot be cancelled by clicking the mouse, [requirement number 184.108.40.206 of UNE-EN 301549:2019].
- There are contents in Basque whose language is not correctly labelled [requirement number 220.127.116.11 Language of the parts of UNE-EN 301549:2019].
- There are office files that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation.
- The website includes third-party components that are not funded nor developed by or under the control of Bizkaia Provincial Council, such as Google maps, which may not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 20 November 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the body itself.
Last revision of the statement: November 20, 2023.
Observations and contact details
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as for example:
- Communicate difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website.
- Request any document or content that is not accessible and you need.
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
Bizkaia Provincial Council is aware of the importance of accessibility on the Internet, which allows anyone to access the contents of Bizkaia Provincial Council. For this reason, it tries to comply with accessibility and to improve every day.
There are currently some contents that are not accessible, mainly due to technical complexity or the technological difficulties that currently exist, although the aim is to progressively achieve accessibility compliance for all of them.
This website applies the requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018.
The website is designed for responsive viewing and is optimised for the latest versions of FireFox, Safari and Chrome and for Microsoft Edge, Chrome for mobile, Safari mobile and the native Android browser.